The ASEAN Scholarships for Indonesia is tenable for 4 years leading to the award of the Singapore-Cambridge General Certificate of Education Advanced (GCE A) Level (or equivalent) certificate.
The Scholarship is for studies in selected Singapore schools from Secondary Three to Pre-University Two and is renewed annually, subject to the satisfactory performance of the scholar.
Students from Indonesia are welcome to apply for the ASEAN Scholarships for Indonesia to enter Singapore schools at the Secondary Three level. Candidates who are not short-listed for the scholarships will be considered for the Merit Awards.
Students who meet the following criteria are invited to apply for the scholarship:
- Nationals of Indonesia
- Born between 1996 to 1998
- Sat for 2012 SMP 3 National Final Evaluation Examination (UAN) and have done consistently well in school
Any dates given below are tentative and are subject to changes.
- Application Period: June to July 2012
- Selection Test: August 2012
- Selection Interview: September 2012
- Award of Scholarship: October 2012
- Arrival of Scholar in Singapore: November 2012
Candidates short-listed for the selection test/interview will be notified a week before the selection test/interview dates. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Applications will be opening soon.
Test and Interview Cities
Note: Medan, Surabaya and Singapore may be used as Test / Interview Centres if there are sufficient candidates.
Terms and Conditions
- Allowance of S$2,200 (Secondary) / S$2,400 (Pre-University) per annum with hostel accommodation
- Settling-in allowance of S$400 (once only)
- Economy class air passage to Singapore and back to home country upon completion of course
- Waiver of school fees (excluding miscellaneous fees)
- Waiver of GCE O-Level and A-Level examination fees (once only, if applicable)
- Subsidised medical benefits and accident insurance cover
- Bridging courses (if applicable, in Singapore before start of course)
- There is no bond attached to the scholarship
For more information, please visit official website