The French Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs launched the Eiffel excellence scholarship programme in January 1999 to support French centres of higher education in their international outreach initiatives, in a context of mounting competition among developed countries, to attract elite overseas students on master’s, engineering and PhD courses.
Calendar Session 2013/2014
- Online of applications: September 26th, 2012
- Deadline for receipt of applications by Campus France : January 9th, 2013
- Announcement of results: Week of March 18th, 2013
- Eiffel Programme guide – 2013/2014 Session PDF format
- Eiffel Programme guide – 2012/2013 Session PDF format
- Application Form for Master level to download in PDF format (in french only)
- Application Form for Doctoral level to download in PDF format (in french only)
IMPORTANT: You must fill in the PDF form and upload it together with attachments on this page (see User’s Guides below).
- User Guide Master level (in french only)
- User Guide Doctorat level (in french only)
- Quality chart under PDF format
- Evaluation chart under PDF format (in french only)