Fulbright grants for Master’s are available to Papuan residents in the following fields: Engineering, Environmental Science, Public Policy, Public Health, Business and related fields. Applicants will possess:
- KTP from Papua
- a Bachelor (S1) degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0 (scale 4.00)
- leadership qualities
- a good understanding of Indonesian and international cultures
- a demonstrated commitment to the chosen field of study
- a demonstrated commitment to the development and service of Papua
- willingness to return to Papua upon completion of the Fulbright program
- a minimum institutional TOEFL score of 500 or IELTS 5.0 for Master’s Degree and 575 or IELTS 6.5. for PhD
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates should complete the appropriate application forms. Forms are available either by mail or in person at the AMINEF Office, Gedung Balai Pustaka, 6th floor, Jl. Gunung Sahari Raya 4, Jakarta 10720.
Please return to AMINEF your complete application package by the application deadline that includes:
- Completed application form. This includes a Concise Clearly written and objective study.
- Copy of your most recent, less than two years old, institutional TOEFL or IELTS score report.
- One letter of reference, either from your current employer or previous lecturer.
- Copy of academic transcript (Bahasa translation).
- Copy of identity document (KTP or passport).
Specific questions regarding the application process may be addressed via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not accept email applications. Hard copies must be sent or delivered to American Indonesian Exchange Foundation.
The deadline for the submission of application materials for all programs is April 15, 2011.
Note: Program requirements are subject to change without notice.
The form can be downloaded here.