Fully funded scholarships are available for all students from any country commencing study in 2017 (academic year 2017 – 2018) at Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics – Canada.
Scholarships available for Master degree program at Perimeter Institute. The scholarships will cover full tuition fees, stipend for living expenses, meals, accommodation, laptop, books, health insurance, etc. Scholarships are available for the duration of your study. This is a one year Master course in theoretical physics. Successful graduates will receive Master of Science in Physics and Perimeter Scholars International Certificate.
Level of Education
Scholarships available for Master programs only.
Subjects or Fields of Study
Scholarships available for theoretical physics program.
Amount of Scholarships
All successful candidates will receive full scholarships, such as:
- Full tuition fees
- Travel supplement
- Stipend for living expenses
- Books and materials
- Health insurance
Duration of Scholarships
Scholarships are available for the duration of your study: 1 year.
To be eligible for the scholarships, applicants must meet all the eligibility criteria below:
- Applicants must meet all the entry requirements for Master program.
- Applicants must meet English language entry requirement.
- Scholarships only available for new students. Current students are not eligible to apply.
Number of Scholarships Available
Up to 30 scholarships are available for academic year 2017 – 2018.
Scholarships available for all students from any country.
Applicants will be assessed based on the followings:
- academic transcript, achievements and qualifications
- personal statement
- reference letters
- English language proficiency
- GRE (not required, but will take it into consideration)
How to Apply
You must apply online for the scholarship. There is no application fee!
Please read the guidance and terms of the scholarship program on their website.
The closing date for this scholarship program is February 1, 2017.
Please take note of the deadline. Late submissions will not be entertained!
Please contact Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics for more info regarding the result.
- This scholarship program is very competitive, with over 400 applicants and only 30 spots available.
- Please read the guidelines available on their website for more info.
- English language certificate is important! They accept both TOEFL & IELTS.
For further info please visit: www.perimeterinstitute.ca.