It is important to note the following:
- To be eligible for all of our scholarships and bursaries students must be classified as international students in terms of fees.
- Only students who hold an offer letter can be awarded a scholarship.
- A student can apply for multiple scholarships but will only receive the one of greatest value.
- All of our scholarships and bursaries are subject to terms and conditions.
International Merit Scholarship
Open to international applicants of any nationality this competitive scholarship rewards academic excellence by making a substantial contribution towards your tuition fees.
Term: One-off award towards first year tuition fees, non-renewable. September intake only.
Quantity: Up to 30
- All undergraduate degree (first year entrants only)
- All taught Masters (full programme only)
Complete the scholarship application form. Please note that you must have applied for one of our courses before applying for this scholarship.
Deadline: Friday 5 July 2013