All applications received on or before June 1, 2012 will be automatically considered for a scholarship of up to £ 1,000. Scholarship will continue every year around the subject’s degree program to students achieving the required value. Applicants are NOT required to complete a separate scholarship application form for International Scholarship.
- Successful candidates who have applied to study at Bangor University before June 1, 2012 will qualify for the International Scholarship.
- International scholarships will apply to students starting courses in September 2012.
- Students who receive scholarships other types of Bangor University or other sources will not be entitled to the International Scholarship.
- International scholarships are offered in the form of a reduction in tuition fees payable at the end of October, 2012.
- Scholarship is not open to UK / EU applicants.
Level : Undergraduate
Provider : Bangor University
Location : UK
Application Deadline : June 1, 2012