Inha University, South Korea is now offering an exchange students program starting from Fall 2012 to Spring 2013. To see the offered courses please visit official website.
- a minimum 2.0 out of 4.5 cumulative GPA or 70 out of 100 points equivalent at home institution and;
- a proof of English or Korean Language Proficiency (Minimum TOEIC 600 or TOEFL PBT 487 or CBT 163 or iBT 57 or TOPIK Level 2)
- if a student does not meet the qualification requirements stated above, Section B in his/her recommendation letter must be filled out by a student’s academic supervisor.
- exchange students do not need to take any Korean language proficiency test before entering Inha University. However, they are recommended to take Korean language courses at Inha.
- Exchange students will be guaranteed on-campus housing at their own expenses.
- Application for on-campus housing should be made when submitting the admission application materials and payment can be made in cash upon arrival.
- Dormitory fees (Fall 2012) : approx. KRW 914,350. 4 people, shared bathroom & shower room
- One semester runs for 16 weeks, and approximate costs of KRW 500,000 are needed for each winter/summer break additionally.
- Dormitory fees are subject to change every semester.
- Exchange students are allowed to accommodate only at quadruple rooms.
- Breakfast and dinner from Monday through Friday are included in the dormitory fees shown above. All lunches and meals for weekends and holidays should be purchased separately.
All other application documents and materials should be submitted and managed through the Office of International Affairs UGM. All students are required to apply online at Official Website (download the walkthrough here)
- Application for admission with one photo (using designated form)
- Certificate of enrollment
- Latest official transcript
- A letter of recommendation issued (official website)
- Autobiography and study plan (using designated form)
- Photocopy of passport
- Bank statement with deposit of more than U$ 5,000
- Dormitory Application Form (official website)
Please submit all of the required documents to OIA UGM no later than April 30, 2012.
Office of International Affairs
Bulaksumur, Yogyakarta 55281, Indonesia
Universitas Gadjah Mada
Phone : (62-274) 563974
Fax : (62-274) 552810
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org