Scholarship in honour of Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge
The University presented Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge with their first wedding gift during the 600th anniversary launch – a scholarship, in their name, which will be presented to a gifted student with academic excellence for whom otherwise St Andrews would be out of reach. The Scholarship is intended for the brightest students with academic promise, regardless of background or circumstance.
- Geographical Criteria: Scotland, England, Northern Ireland, Wales, EU, International
- Domicile for fee status: Scotland, England, Northern Ireland, Wales, EU, International
- Level of study: Undergraduate
- Year of entry: Entrant students only
- Subjects: All
- Schools: All
- Other Criteria: The successful scholar will be expected to fulfil an ambassadorial role and represent the University at a number of events as well as write an annual report on their progress and activities in St Andrews.
What does it cover?
- Duration: 4 years
- Value (per annum): The Scholarship will cover the cost of tuition, accommodation, living expenses and travel (to include one return trip home each year).
- Type of Award: Tuition fees and Maintenance
- No of awards available: 1
How do I apply?
- Please complete the Application Form by the deadline date: Application Form 2013 (Word, 31 KB)
- When do applications open? 1 November 2012
- Application deadline: 31 March 2013 – Late applications will not be considered
- When will I hear if my application has been successful? by 30 April 2013
T: +44 (0)1334 462365
Fees & Funding Team
University of St Andrews
The Old Burgh School
Fife KY16 9LB