The Honors College is inviting applications for the Philip and Euline Seecharan Scholarship. The scholarship will be in the amount of $500.00 for the 2012-2013 academic year and may be renewed each year provided that the recipient remains a full-time Honors College students in good standing, makes satisfactory progress towards a bachelor’s degree, maintains a 3.3 cumulative GPA at FIU, and that funds are available in the Fund.
- Entering or current full-time Honors College student in good standing (minimum 3.3 GPA);
- International student;
- Outstanding academic performance.
- Write a two-page essay stating your academic and professional goals, including your intended field of study, and explain why you believe you should be selected as the recipient of the scholarship.
- Include a copy of your resume and a copy of your most recent transcripts.
- Sign and return the application form with your essay, resume, and transcripts to:
The Honors College, DM 233
FIU Modesto A. Maidique Campus
Miami, FL 33199
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: July 9, 2012
For more information, please visit official website.