ISTITUTO SUPERIORE DI DESIGN is offering for the academic year 2011/2012 to foreigners and Italians living abroad scholarships covering the 50% of tuition fees distributed among the various programs as specified below:
Number of scholarships and relative amount
30 scholarships of 4.000 Euro for Master programs 1-year held in Italian with simultaneous translation in English, distributed as follows:
- 12 for Master program in Fashion Design
- 08 for Master program in Graphic Design
- 10 for Master program in Interior Design
30 Scholarships for Intensive programs 1-year held in Italian with simultaneous translation in English, distributed as follows:
- 12 for Intensive program in Fashion Design
- 08 for Intensive program in Graphic Design
- 10 for Intensive program in Interior Design
Request of scholarship
Applicants must send all together the following to firstname.lastname@example.org within the
- 30th of September 2011 (for the November 2011 intake),
- 30th of November 2011 (for the January 2012 intake)
- 30th of January 2012 (for the March 2012 intake)
a) a copy of scholarship request form duly filled in and signed
b) curriculum vitae
c) portfolio containing a selection of student’s works
e) letter of motivation
d) copy of passport
– for Master programs a copy of student’s Bachelor Degree or copy of student’s postsecondary level Diploma
– for Intensive program a copy of High-school diploma
Can apply for scholarships the students not yet graduated if they will graduate at least 40 days before the start of the course
Master programs are open also to students not holding a Bachelor’s Degree, if they have a significant working experience near the area of interest.
The Evaluation Committee will consider the following criteria in evaluating the applicants: study performance, curriculum attesting possible relevant experiences either in terms of education or working activities, letter of motivation.
ISTITUTO SUPERIORE DI DESIGN within a month from receiving the application, the outcome of the evaluation will communicate via e-mail to the applicants who have been granted a scholarship and will send the enrolment application form.
Deadlines for scholarship acceptance
All scholarship recipients, within a month from the communication must send an acceptance letter with the enrolment application form duly filled in and signed to email@example.com and will pay the Enrolment fee of 2.000 Euro, otherwise the student will lose the right of being entitled to the scholarship.
For more information, please visit official website.