Scholarships are available for international students, citizens of a country outside of European Union, commencing Undergraduatedegree in Mathematics 2017 at School of Mathematics, University of Edinburgh – UK.
The scholarships are worth £1,000 each year for the duration of your study subject to satisfactory progress. Applicants must have applied for the full time program through UCAS and have been offered a place at the School of Mathematics by the deadline of the scholarship. This scholarship is based on academic merit and very competitive. This scholarship is only available for new students. Current students are not eligible to apply.
Level of Education
Scholarships available for Undergraduate degree only.
Subjects or Fields of Study
Scholarships available for all fields of study offered at School of Mathematics, University of Edinburgh.
Amount of Scholarships
The scholarships are worth £1,000 every year. You will receive the cheques at an award ceremony at the beginning of academic year.
Duration of Scholarships
Scholarships are available each year for the duration of your study, subject to satisfactory progress.
To be eligible for the scholarships, applicants must meet all the eligibility criteria below:
- Applicants must be a citizen of country outside of European Union.
- Applicants must meet all the entry requirements for Undergraduate degree program.
- Scholarships only available for new students commencing study in 2016. Current students are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have academic achievement in order to renew the scholarships next year.
- Applicants must have applied through University and Colleges Admission Service (UCAS) and received the offer before the deadline of this scholarship program.
- Applicants must apply for the full time program. Part time students are not eligible to apply.
Number of Scholarships Available
Unknown. Please contact University of Edinburgh for more info.
Scholarships available for all students from country outside of European Union. There is no other restriction or nationality criteria.
Scholarships will be awarded based on merit. Make sure you have applied for the program and received the offer from the School of Mathematics, University of Edinburgh, before the deadline.
Please take note on the above eligibility criteria carefully.
How to Apply
You must apply online via their website. Please make sure you read all the guidelines available on their website before submitting your applications.
The closing date for this scholarship is April 3, 2017 for academic year 2017 – 2018.
Please take note of the deadline. Late submissions will not be entertained!
The university will announce the result in late May 2017.
- This scholarship will be based on merit and your academic performance.
- You can only apply for this scholarship after you have applied for the program.
For further info please visit: www.ed.ac.uk.